Monday, June 15, 2009

I am Currently without a computer...

I am on Sam's laptop currently...I still don't have my computer set up...all is well here...no sexual tension..things are OK actually...this will be brief as it is not my computer and Sam is sitting right next to me...Turns out he and Kim are not getting together anymore. I sincerely hope I have nothing to do with this. I don't think I do though...he's into this other gal he's been into for quite some time...guess she's coming around now.

I don't know what to do about the Josh thing. Whenever I have spoken to him in the past month I have become completely tongue tied. I want to call him but I worry I will sound like an asshole. Perhaps I will work up the courage later in the week. Today me and the dude who is subletting Josh's studio helped sell $300 worth of Josh's prints...the duded called him...maybe I should have. Oh well..

No comments: