Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time to Focus on Myself

Another heartbreak. This time I feel in love with my best friend of 2 years. We had hooked up on and off for 1.5 years, and were also roomates for a year. I developed feelings for him, and appeared that he was starting to, but I messed it up by going out drinking all the time with an ex. I made some serious mistakes. I have regrets, and once again, just when I thought I found "the one," I am on my own again...I thought it would be a good time to once again acess what I want:

1) financial independence (get a good career, and off of disability)--perhaps in the medical field

2) stop obsessing about men who dont' want me

3) more productive as an artist-- complete more, adn get more shows/galleries/representation, etc...

4) fall in love and grow old with someone

5) be true to myself, do what I love, and not things to please others

No comments: