Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sarah Palin Scares the Crap Out of Me...

Note to reader....if you are a right wing conservative you may want to leave this post right now because it might offend you.... :O

Wow....not even for the CHOICE of abortion if you are raped or the victim of incest?....that' is SCARY!!!!!.... (in my opinion)...

Here's the thing (again, in my opinon)...if you don't want an abortion....that's fine...you don't want your 17 year old kid to have that option...(FINE...that's your/her personal choice)...I don't want your beliefs thrust on me though...Having someone like this get into office (potentially) scared the living hell out of me-- for myself, and all woman....

If I ever was raped, or had a child that was raped, or the victim of incest...I would want them to have the option...(so much for separation of church and state).....it does seem to be about religion these days....

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Ms. Palin couldn't be all bad. Sounds like she woke up the sleeping giant in you. And I believe that the "church and state" issue is "keeping state outta church" and not the other way around.

What's Wrong With Me? said...

Indeed-- she did awake the sleeping giant! :O...Let's just say I have strong opinions on certain issues....(I tend to have liberal beliefs)...I don't think she's "bad"...I just disagree with her....(I'm hoping for someone in office who offers hope for...er..."more" of us)...(I won't get long winded here)...

One of the things I love about having this blog is expressing things I can't in every day life :)