Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today I am frustrated...

Big surprise, right? :)

I'm not selling much of my artwork these days, in person, or on the internet...I don't know what to do really. I could blame the economy, but I won't. Reason being there are a number of other artist I know (in the real world) and also on the internet, who are doing all right in terms of sales...

I think I work in too many styles..I'm too ecclectic...to odd perhaps...I do some pretty stuff, maybe not enough?...I dont' want to sell out though. I dont't want to resort to that until I am on the verge of homelessness. My boyfriend just started a new job, so my unemployed ass is OK for now...(I would prefer to be contributing more though )....In my own non traditional manner...

4 comments:

Donnie said...

What's up kiddo? You remember yesterday I said I had a couple of friends on facebook that you would describe as "art" people? Well, one of them is also trying to get work into the public eye. She just got tied into a local gallery and does alot of email photos to others. Do you have a clue how many artist there are? Wow! Good luck, and stay with it...

Donnie said...

Well today is Saturday and I'm back here hoping for another post. Wow, how fucking depressing! Have a good weekend "sparky".

What's Wrong With Me? said...

sorry I've been neglectful! :O...I've been in a funk slightly (which means I am unproductive)...I will attempt to write one now though :)...

yeah...there are so many artists...I am totally fucked...I may have to focus on my "crafts" adn incorporate my art somehow...

megha said...

well this will pass away



memory foam mattress