Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Ex is Finally out of my Apartment

As far as I know...I am out of town right now-- in another state actually. The day before I left, I wrote a check for a week's rent at this rooming house, and got the keys back from my ex. He took most of his clothes there, and a few other things.

Luckily my asshole neighbor did not say anything to me in the last couple of days that I was there. The situation generally makes me paranoid though, as he is the building busy-body. He actually got a couple of ladies kicked off the condo board-- anyway, that's what I am dealing with.

So when I go back home, it should be peaceful. Should be...unless my ex starts harassing me for money for his rent. I hope not, as i have no income and am living off my savings account.

I do think there is "hope" though, you know? At least I kind of have him out of the apartment. His furniture is still there, but I had him sign a statement saying he left it there of his own accord, and I did not steal it. With a nut job like him, taking such precautions is necessary...

No comments: