Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2 Months of Shit...

And you know I am not referring to the substance that comes out of your ass. I am referring to all the drama with my drunk, unemployed ex-boyfriend. He is still in my apartment, and of course, still drunk and unemployed. It is not good. He needs to go.

The situation has caused me to age a lot, even in just 2 months. I am getting a lot of gray hair in my temples, and I am only in my early 30's. What the hell is up with that?...Must be stress. Basically I am dealing with an irritable asshole, and we have had a lot of fights as a result. He tells me all these stories, like "I'm starting my job on Tuesday," or my parents are sending my this check for $2,000 so I can take that apartment>"....and of course they all turn out to be lies. (FUCK HEAD)...

To top it off a neighbor knocked on the door 2 nights ago and informed us we were about to loose our apartment. He is the building busy body. I was really freaked out at the time, and explained the situation briefly, and said my boyfriend would be moving soon. I ran into the busy body the next day, and he said he "had to talk to" me about the situation. He also said he was calling my landlord. (said that the night before). To appease the situation I put a note under the neighbors door, telling him there would be no more loud arguments, and that my ex is leaving soon). It really fucking pisses me off how nosy he is though. You dont' like yelling, fine. so be it. whatever. You talked to me once, I'm not talking about the details with you, let alone talk to you about it over and over-- your'e not my landlord!!! (sorry-tangent)-- this guy is a total pill though. There are at least a handful of people in the building who don't like him (myself now included)

So anyway, I may be homeless if the asshole doens't leave. And of course he will only leave if I pay for it. (FUCKER)...long story.

2 comments:

Donnie said...

How the hell did you ever...blah,blah? Were you that desperate at one point to take this guy on? Damn girl! As always, good luck-if possible.

What's Wrong With Me? said...

I have horrible taste in men...I think I also had that Florence Nightengale thing going on for a while...