Saturday, January 24, 2009

So I am Staying Out of Town...(with my ex, ex boyfriend)

I changed my plane ticket to stay out of town a week longer. It cost me $150-- ouch! I probably should not have done this, as I have no income...I just felt I needed to though. I need one more week away from the chaos with my ex, and the "alex" thing.

Perhaps this will let my ex know he really can't count on me for money. He needs to ask his rich parents. (and they are rich-- they have a "lake home" for Christ's sake, in addition to their normal gigantic home, and their designer pure bred dogs, and all their big cars and fancy gagets)...anyway....

I am currently staying with my ex, ex boyfriend, with whom I am still good friends. I will refer to him as "Greg.". Greg and I were together for 4 years on and off, before I was with my most recent ex. Greg and I basically broke it off because he's not the settling down type...he's a bit older than me too.

We are good friends though, and we always will be...as far as I know. He's like the only person I can always count on. I feel "safe" here....however, there are no opportunities in the arts in this city. Or I should say, there are very LIMITED opportunities here. It's not a tourist town, or a big city. I don't know where I'll end up ultimately. Probably back here in another year or two.

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Well, as always good luck, and I'm glad you're away from that other moron. Geez, he was causing you so much grief it's unreal girl. Keep us posted (no pun intended either). I'm interested in knowing how it goes for you. K?