Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back Home and Starting Over...Kinda

So here's what's going on-- the basics. My ex alcoholic boyfriend, who I refer to as "Bryan," is still living at the rooming house and not causing me any drama/problems. We speak on a daily basis (as he appears to be sober), and we occasionally hang out. We're not "together" though. Not that I should talk bout the drinking though, I am very fond of the "sauce".... but I do get up and function every day though...

"Alex," the guy I had the affair with, because "Bryan" has no interest in sex, is still completely absent from the art studios. (And just WHY did he apologize to me before I left for vacation, and say he wanted to take me out for a burger)??????--this after ignoring me for 2 months....asshole.

So I am single, broke, and romantically alone. It's nice that I am not as stressed out as I was though. I miss Alex. I hate to admit it, but I do. I think he probably has a bunch of girls he is screwing around with though-- like the horseface chic. Damn that asshole. I hate that he has this power over me. He knows I am back. I have been back for almost 2 weeks, but he hasn't shown his face. When he does I should spit in it. I'm too polite though I guess.

4 comments:

Donnie said...

Goddamn ya don't get it do ya kiddo? Look at what you said! "We speak on a daily basis..." "and we occasionally hang out, but we are not together." Huh? What the fuck language do you speak?
"Alex, the guy I had the affair with..." whoa, right there. You were not married or engaged. There was no "affair". Goddamn, quit taking dating like it was for life chica!!!
Love you babe, but sweet Jesus. Grow up dear!;)

What's Wrong With Me? said...

technically I was "engaged to be engaged"

Anonymous said...

hey! this outta cheer you up! you aren't a loser like this skank bitch! now SHE'S a loser! if ya want to help your life then stay away from spookie the cat fucker, if ya ever see her on the net! see, it could be worse. you could be schizophrenic like spookie!(try e-harmony babe, it may work for u, u are a cute lady and you don't deserve player dudes. u deserve respect)

What's Wrong With Me? said...

hehehe!!! thanks spookie! :)