Thursday, February 5, 2009

This Song Hits the Spot



Has anyone out there heard this song, or seen the movie, "Garden State?"...Seriously, it kills me every time... :)

According to my ex boyfriend, I like this movie because, "you're just like that girl"!!!! Maybe a little...I maintain though, I am much more like Juno, from said title...I really enjoy the interpersonal dynamic between Zach whats-his-face and Natalie Portman...and the fact that I was once rather cute/odd/innocent like that Natalie character...I think I have developed a Zach crush as well...I like that these characaters are wierd/odd/cute and slightly imperfect. If I see one more perfect fucking hollywood person I am gonna barf, seriously...

Anyway, I though I would share this video, as it is one of my favorites as of late :) It's a feel good kind of video...for those of us who are kinda impatient, fast forward the video to one minute and 15 seconds for the chorus :)

4 comments:

Donnie said...

I've heard that song before. Okay, it's a nice song. Are you so damned lonely or unsure of yourself that a song can grab your heart? It's a song...it comes cheap. Reality is tougher to handle. Ya gotta deal with it babe. Like it or not. It doesn't go away just because of a dream. ;)

What's Wrong With Me? said...

Yeah, I must admit...a song does grab my heart...I'm kind of a softie like that. I dont' think it's because of loneliness, I think it's because I "feel" too much, if that makes any sense. Yes, reality sucks

MoarMe said...

There is nothing like music to fill the time with substance :-) Are you still out of town with the ex ex bf? Status update!

What's Wrong With Me? said...

hi Botlady! I am back home, and doing art! :)