Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kinda Freaking Out...

About money, the future, my lack of job skills, the economy...etc...

To update those who have never read my blog before-- I am kinda fucked up and have a pending disability case. I used to be on disabiltiy in my early 20's for depression, bulimia, anxiety, and OCD. I wanted to be "normal" so I went of disability for a job that paid $10 per hour-- REAL fucking smart...but what do you know when you are 26?

So I jumped around from job to job, because of my "problems" and ending up getting fired at age 29 by the white trash queen of the century. (seriously-- teenage pregnancy, horrible grammar, leopard underwear that stuck out when she bent over, fancy hair, but missing teeth in the back...)

After this experience I filed for disability and moved across the country with my alcoholic ex-boyfriend. Oddly enough, even though I used to be on disabilty, I kind of "fell through the cracks" and was unable to get back on...I reapplied and was denied. It is now in the court systems and I won't know for like another 9 months probably...I'm kinda freaking out.

I have way too many problems to hold full time employment. My outlook is not good. Not sure what I am gonna do once I am 50 with no one to help. I would much prefer to be self- sufficient, but I havent' been able to pull it off in my entire life. I wil most likely end up dead on the street...not good...

2 comments:

MoarMe said...

Dig deep lady lady!! I have been down a similar road myself. It was scarey for me to think about what my life would be like without my eating disorder and depression. Only because it was so much apart of me I couldn't realize my life without it. And I don't think anyone ever fully recovers but I do think you can reach a point where good days outnumber the bad ones. Or! they at least even out :-) It's a long tough road with setbacks. Like the white trash tranny queen setback......wtf? Let's go roll that bitch's house!

But I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a positive plan for everyone in this world. That statement is coming from someone who lost everything at one point in life due to my eating disorder/depression/OCD/Body Dysmophic Disorder/anxiety. Literally.

Hang in there! I am cheering for you!

What's Wrong With Me? said...

Bot- you're awesome! thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving your thoughtful comments :) I'm so glad you were able to get your life back on track after you lost everything-- not an easy thing to do, for sure!...I too wonder if things happen for a reason...