Thursday, March 19, 2009

Alex was at the studios today

And he ignored me. In fact, he left within a few minutes of my arrival there. Fucking asshole. How can you be sexually involved with someone on an ongoing basis, and just blow them off...MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

yeah, he had one "Normal" conversation with me 2 months ago before I went on vacation. Said he'd take me for a burger or something when I got back so we could talk. 2 MONTHS AGO!!!!! What a fucking prick!!!! Karma comes around for sure. I know-- this is one of the worst fucking deprssions I have experienced in my life (the last few months). I'm sure it will come back to him as well.

2 comments:

iiizzzeeennn™ said...

That was RUDE !!!!

If I were you, I would just go straight to him and ask "what the f**k is wrong with you?"...... Simple and easy to understand.


Don't mean to be so harsh but... we can't read mind... so speak out...say what you think....you got nothing to loose.

I'm with you all the way. :)

What's Wrong With Me? said...

I know-- I wish I had the gus to say that to him!!! Perhaps I will work up the courage :) He is so amazingly juvenille...but so fucking attractive...