Saturday, March 28, 2009

I should be happy today...

I sold a painting today! Granted, it was a "little" painting, but it was grocery money. And then I sold 2 little prints. I felt great for a brief period of time. Until the end of the night, when it was just Alex and I. I thought he would come and talk to me, as we were alone in the building. He did not. I don't know if he realized I was alone, but he probably did.

Why the hell can I not get over him???? these are the reasons I can think of:

1) he actually made me belive he cared about me-- perhaps to get into my pants.
(It worked asshole)...

2) wow...amazingly gorgeous dude...tall, "sinewy," bedroom eyes...

3) he always had that way of looking at me as though I was naked

4) I really enjoyed it when we were both naked, and you know-- doing stuff...it was
probably the most passionate foreplay of my life, and the best sex...

5) we were very good friends, I miss our conversations

6) I often want what I can't have....

7) He intrigues more than most men I have ever met...

8) refer to 1 through 7

OMG!!!! I want to forget, but I dont' want to forget. The memories fade a little, but I have these little fleeting memories of our times together. I wish I wouldn't have deleted all the juicy posts on my other blog...shit...oh yeah, if you did not know-- here is a link to my other blog:

http://mylovelifesucksass.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

iiizzzeeennn™ said...

Wow....congrats for that!! It's about time... good things gradually coming to your life :-)


I wanna know what #3 feels like. I've never ever felt like that before.


and for #4 - now we're talking. Hahahaha....


As for #6.... we all are want what we can't have. Been there, done that!!

What's Wrong With Me? said...

Yeah!!!-- thanks so much! -- we could all use some good in our lives :)

#3 was amazing!!!! it makes you feel slightly self conscious, but sexy as hell! It always put a little smile on my face, and probably made me blush

ah yes, #4 and #6-- they're tough!

MoarMe said...

Hooray for money!! Congratulations!!

I have always thought loving is so short and forgetting is so long. There is no advice on forgetting someone. Especially when you have had intense passion. Hard to find that spark and passion with just anyone ya know?

You should keep glowing in that sold painting accomplishment :-)

What's Wrong With Me? said...

yeah, I'm happy I sold the little painting :)...

that passion though, it was AMAZING!!!! I hate to say it, but it was perhaps the most erotic, intense passion I have ever had. I would like to think he felt it too-- that it was not is my head. I have no idea though. He broke off communication before I/we had a chance to analyze it. fuck!!! (no pun intended). I would love to know what he thought-- I THINK he felt it too...

it's a tough one to get over for sure