Sunday, April 26, 2009

What Movie is Your Life?

This is a quiz I took on Facebook :) I love this answer-- The movie that is my life is "The Dukes Of Hazzard" in certain ways it totally fits me, in other ways not. I will say, I'm a down to earth gal who loves an adventure. I would like to think I am not a redneck though...not that there's anything wrong with that necessarily. I would rather hang out with a redneck than an intellectual snob who looks down his/her nose at anyone who is not familiar with Plato and Aristotle...

I used to watch this show when I was a kid too--sweet!!!

2 comments:

iiizzzeeennn™ said...

I think no movie is my life. You know why?? The reason is that in the movie there's this happy ending while in real life.... that's hardly happen.


Depressing, i know.

What's Wrong With Me? said...

I hear ya :) My life hasn't seen a happy ending yet either....the down to earth bawdiness captures a certain essence of my life though :)...even though I am really rather shy sometimes...