Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update on Project "Improve Myself"...

I have avoided flirting with Sam...I know Kim really likes him...I have spent at least 6 hours at my art studio the past 2 days-- I have not been a slacker...And I earned about $130 in the last 2 days..for most people this is peanuts, but for me this is a lot...(these were mostly little prints :)...

I have also made an effort to be happy...I've been talking to the tourists and really (genuinely) enjoying it...Like today, this family came in-- 2 parents and 3 kids. I loved talking to them, enterainted the kids a bit, enjoyed their company. (and they bout 3 prints)!!!!! I wasn't being fake either...

It reminds me of a theory I heard once-- if you smile, it might actually make you happy...like some kind of chemistry changes in your brain or something...Anyway, the mom was so happy she insisted on getting a picture of me with her 3 kids and their prints :)-- it was so cute!!!

I was going to go and volunteer tomorrow, but I fear I won't get up in time-- now I feel guilty..(luckily, it's one of those things where you just show up..you don't have to make an appointment)...

2 comments:

iiizzzeeennn™ said...

I don't think there's something wrong with you as you blog's name indicates anymore. :P

So happy for you. (coz right now my life is complete shit)

What's Wrong With Me? said...

f%$$^!-- seriously, if it was not for my Dad I would be homeless right now-- seriously...I have no job skills and cannot pay my bills...I'm sorry you feel your life is shit :(...I feel that way too most of the time...