Sunday, April 12, 2009

I started project "Improve Myself" Yesterday :)

I did go and do some volunteering in the AM, and in the afternoon I behaved myself. This basically means I didn't get overly flirtatious with Sam up at the studios, as my friend Kim likes him. The only really BAD thing I did yesterday was that I let my ex-boyfriend buy me stuff...I do feel a little guilty about letting him buy me lunch and renting us movies, as I know I can never get back together with him. I do like having him as a friend though. Life is confusing...I am trying to balance my karma, and make sure that it is good karma...the karma of lately seems to have been bad...

4 comments:

MoarMe said...

Way to go! Life can be tough to handle and creating balance always seems to be challenging.

Don't feel bad about the ex buying you stuff. Maybe he is trying to create good karma for himself too :-)

iiizzzeeennn™ said...

Please don't feel bad about letting your ex buys you stuff. Money is hard to find and it's good to get something for free :-)

iiizzzeeennn™ said...

I did submit a comment. Not sure if it's there ???

What's Wrong With Me? said...

Ok, thanks you guys-- this makes me feel a little better :)