Friday, April 10, 2009

I don't like the person I have become...

I have been experiencing a lot of introspection lately, and I have done some really shitty things in my life-- particularly in the last year. I have become a woman who cheated on her boyfriend, can't get over the guy she cheated with (and can't have), a woman who slept with a guy one of her friends likes, and a woman who is not employed...

Funny thing is, I'm not one to judge others-- to each his own, you know? I just don't like that this has become my life. I used to be sweet, innocent and kinda smart....I think I liked myself better when I treated people with honesty. I will be this person again. I have decided to start by volunteering...(and not fucking other woman's husbands)...unless of course it's Alex, than I would have trouble resisting..(I'm horrible)...though I still don't think he will ever talk to me again...

No comments: