Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Destined to Be Alone...(Part 1)..

Belive me, I'm sure there will be more posts on this issue...

So today I went on a little road trip with my boyfriend. We spent most of the day arguing with each other about a bunch of stupid shit, which I suppose could be referred to as "quarreling/quabbling"...(how spell)?....

And then we argued about our lack of sex life...blah, blah blah...It is bizarre to me to be the "female" in this relationship, but feel like "the male"-- you know? Isn't is USUALLY the guy who wants it more? I feel so fucking stuck. I feel so fucking deprived...I don't like this situation. And he wont' even talk about it...I've tried, but he is not interested in talking...I need to be doing something different. We are both with each other, I suspect, for security reasons--which feels really shitty....It's a long story and it's complicated. (and no, I have not slept with someone else, tempting as it may be...very tempting)....

Yup, destined to be alone...freaky old cat lady...(if I can ever afford an apartment where I can have cats)...

No comments: