Monday, October 20, 2008

I Should Just Fuck Him and Get it Over with....

Yeah...I need to do that..

Unfortunately I am a sex deprived chicken shit...Let's just say there has been kissing, there has been...uh...other stuff...but not "the deed"...I don't care if you think I am a whore. I am in my 30's, unmarried, and still in single digits in terms of sexual partners.

I need to talk about this. I hope no right wing,easily offended Christians are reading this. If you are-- turn back now or you will be offended :)...

I plan on having some mind blowing sex, and soon...I need some, I deserve some...this fellow...what should I call him?...I'll call him Alex....he is going to be quite good I would assume :)...He kissed me neck and it gave me tingles...He kissed my stomach and I almost puked...(in a good way of course)....

I'm in trouble :)

2 comments:

Donnie said...

There goes the neighborhood! It's all over now. Are you going to tell us next that the sex sucked because you were lousy? hmmmm.

What's Wrong With Me? said...

How did you know?!?! :)