Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am Attracted to Someone Other Than my Boyfriend...


...oh shit...

And no...in case you are wondering, I have not acted on this yet...(did I just say YET)?...oh god...NO...I have not slept with someone else...(I have dirty thoughts though :O ....(and what's better...or worse?...is that this guy is apparently into me too)...

I belive part of the reason my mind wanders is my boyfriends lack of libido...He has absolutely no interest in sex. He has had no interest in sex since the beginning of our relationship, almost 4 years ago. At first I wondered if he was gay, then I wondered if it was me...then I came to the conclusion that perhaps he was just asexual...He never checks ANYONE out and is never in the mood...it is very bizzare...

So where does this leave me? I really have no idea. I am in a long term relationship, as is this fellow I have dirty thoughts about...

I would like to think I am not a loose woman (and I'm not)...I actually lost my virginity at an age much later than most of my peers)...so why do I feel guilty, for just THOUGHTS?...

I guess it's because I know they could become reality. This fellow and I have acknowleged attraction to one another. We talk with a flirtatious banter, and there have been "words exchanged"...There is just something about him. When he looks at me, it's almost erotic...it's like he's looking at me naked or something... When he talks to me, he actually takes an interest in me...he wants to know about me...it's not all about him. (I've found this somewhat rare with men-- it's very attractive though, when they want to know about you :)...

And he is just gorgeous...not traditionally gorgeous per say...but definitely gorgeous...and the way he looks at me like I am naked...Oh shit..I could be in for some trouble...or in the very least, some mental torture... :( ... :) ...

4 comments:

Thinkinfyou said...

I think that it's normal to be attracted to other people. You know this means someone thinks you're cute?

Donnie said...

Fuck Him!!! Go ahead. Have fun. Hell, you're not obligated to that other dude. Shit, no sex? Get some. Coming from a typical non-asexual homophobic guy, go for it girl. Maybe then "your man" will come around...maybe.

Invisible G. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
What's Wrong With Me? said...

Thanks for your comments you guys :) This makes me so happy that he thinks I am cute! :) I've always kind of been the ugly duckling so this makes my day :)...

Don-- you are so naughty and so entertaining! :)

PS: yes, I've talked to my boyfriend about his lack of libido, but he doesn't want to talk about it, nor what..uh.."intersts" him... :(