Saturday, October 25, 2008

Maybe He is a Player????

I have been wondering this for some time now. I have seen him get into "animated" discussions with other females...Now, I know this doesn't ALWAYS mean something, but I realize often it does...ie: he frequently (or used to anyways), get into animated, enjoyable conversations with me...

So lets just say, for the sake of argument, that there was some kind of...er...messing around of some sort....and then lets say right after that happened said person starts spending less time with you...

What does it mean when he talks to you a little, but not as much as before? Is this a guys way of being polite? And what does it mean if there is a small amount of flirthing but not nearly as much as before? Is this a power trip thing-- like hard to get? Or is this the nice way of letting someone down?...

Then there is the "other other woman" factor. Maybe there are multiple other woman in his life or something. This is really fucking with my head. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. For instance, tonight he was chatting with this other chic for at least a half an hour...maybe longer...then I overheard her say something about emailing him. I asked another friend what he was up to, and the other frined said, "oh, he's just being flirtatious"--ie: admitting that they dude was in fact being flirtatious...that made me feel so much better really...My life is so fucked right now. I am quite confused....

5 comments:

Donnie said...

Shit you got it bad for this dude don't you? Ok, here I go again. Again, if I was behaving like this it would more than likely mean that I'm losing interest in you. However, he may just want to make you jealous. Don't get dragged into that bullshit. Just tell him he's pissing you off and your jealous. He'll either be glad you said that and show it or he'll just shrug and say "Oh well". "Oh well" is not!
Dr. RedRaider

What's Wrong With Me? said...

Thank you Dr. Raider! :) I was wondering if he was losing interest in me...you know, now that his curiosity has been met and all...(bastard)...I don't regret a thing though :)...Maybe he is trying to make me jealous, cause I talk to one of his friends a lot?...I don't have any interest in his friend though...

Yes, I do have it bad for him...GRR>>>>>>

What's Wrong With Me? said...

PS: would he really want to know that I'm jealous? I worry that would scare him away! :O ...

Donnie said...

If it were me (as always), I'd want to know if you were jealous. 2 reasons: If he cared he would want stop doing whatever it is making you jealous or he'd just be fucking with your head and get his ego fix...
You Dig Kiddo?

What's Wrong With Me? said...

I hope he's not fucking with my head...maybe he just doesn't know what he wants...

I should do a blog post about that! :)