Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trying to Behave Myself...

*sigh*...major attraction...MAJOR...

It's both frustrating and extremely interesting to be attracted to someone who is completely unavailable....(but, uh..is in certain ways :)....

I know I can have him if I want him, but not sure if I should go there...there could be many repurcusions...(sorry if I spelled that wrong)....

I don't know what to do about my current boyfriend/situation...It is very complicated. I do care about him, and he cares about me-- but it's more of a "friendship" kind of caring...we help stabalize each other in ways. It's very complicated....I just just don't think I can go for the next 20-30 years without a sex life... If I was 80 I wouldn't mind...but I think I have at least 20-30 good years of potential sex life ahead of me...(maybe)...

And no, dont' worry folks, I'm not about to jump into anyting quickly...I'm very cautious, and very careful...and also very paranoid...yet very horny...it's an odd combination really...Men confuse the FUCK out of me... :)

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Don't feel too badly. I confuse the fuck out of me sometimes to.

What's Wrong With Me? said...

Thanks Don! I always appreciate your moral support :)