Thursday, May 28, 2009

NADA....Zilch...yes, it is true....

No signs of Josh at the studios today, unless he got there way earlier than I did. I think he is avoiding me. So be it....it makes me sad though. I miss his friendship and raunchy obnoxious banter if nothing else. He must have been with "friends" today. I think he pulls out of town permanently on Sunday...

He said yesterday, most of his true friends have already left town. He said his only "good/true" friends still in town are his former model (who is a pharmacist and makes $120,000 per year, and his former roommate (a girl) who is an architect/baddass bartender...apparently they are both strong woman-- I am the opposite of that-- a total weakling...I am guessing he may have told one or both of them about my unrequited love for him...not because I am anything special, but because it feels good to be admired...if someone had a thing for me I might tell a couple of my friends...

Today his "neighbor" with the big boobs showed up-- 6 PMish. This was the gal he made the comment to another artist about-- how she had big boobs adn was wearing a tank top at the dog park. She showed up in a cute little dress and asked for Josh's phone number. I gave it to her natur-ally....I think she probably wants to do him or something...we all do...I will say though, other than her boobs, she is not much to look at...not that I should talk, but she doesn't seem like his type. He likes petite woman who are cute and makeupy....she is tall and not overly beautiful...big boobs though...oh well...

who knows what he did today. I am trying not to think about it. He will be gone in a few days, and perhaps I can move on with my life.

No comments: