Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Over, No Hope..

With Josh I mean. More than apparent. We had a little party for him up at the studios. I had plenty of liquor...Josh was jovial. At one point when I was pouring myself some more tequilla Sam said, "I caught ya!" Apparently I am getting a reputation as a partier...anyway...

At one point David said something like, "if a guy ever sings you this song, then you know he loves you'"...etc...I said no man has ever sung me a song, but my ex did buy me roses on occassion. I also said I knew I was probably going to be alone and that I will be a wierd old dog lady...Josh said, "With an attitude like that you will be!"...he's a happy guy and does not like pessimists..he hung out with us artists for a couple of hours, but didn't really look at me while he told his stories. Later I chatted with him alone briefly. I asked him about his earliest childhood memory and he said it was probably when he went to kindergarden...I recall he also said I should not be so hard on myself. Yeah...that's easy...then he left the party to go hang out with some other friends.

No comments: