Monday, May 25, 2009

I Fear I Have Been Discovered...

I really hope not. I like being anonymous and writing is therapeutic for me. I had a new follower on my other blog, that had a naughty link on it. The link itself was naughty (to each his own, but not my thing), but the BAD part was that the web page link mentioned my city. You know..."find sexy blah blah blah in (your city). Does this person know where and who I am? It fucking freaked me out! :O ....I worry that this person maybe in my city. This city is cool enough to attract tourists, but small enough where everyone in the art scene knows everyone else. FUCK!
I really don't want to have to delete my other blog. I'll have to feel this one out a bit. I the mean time...I'm nervous...

1 comment:

MoarMe said...

Hey Girlie......heh! Those damn naughty links. If the person uses advertisements on their site....those advertisements come with IP address locaters which will cater to advertisements in your area. So I doubt (.0000000000000000000000009% chance) that they live in your city. So if somewhere you typed in your area code...lets say buying something on amazon to registering your computer or whatever....the computer saves that info. And these advertisers have slick software to find that stuffs. Pretty damn annoying huh? Gewgle it. Try typing in "advertisement ip tracking". You will feel so much better. No need to feel nervous. And I was looking forward to reading your updates!!