Friday, May 29, 2009

The Wild Night..Unforuntately, no sex though...

So Josh was up at the studios today, and at one point asked me if I was going to the concert in the park. I said I didn't know there was a concert (I didn't-- I don't pay attention to such things, top self absorbed).....Knowing this, I ended up going to the concert. Some people from work saw me there and flagged me down. My friend "Maureen" found me and said I was wandering around like I was looking for someone. She said she thought I was looking for "Josh>"...shit,...does everybody know????I said I was looking for beer...and also my friend Kim...

I ended up in the mosh pit drinking beer and jumping up and down. I caught up with most of them after the concert. We went to a house. Josh was there....I played the drums and accidentally broke a bed...I jumped on it.. :O...I said I would pay for it...I feel bad...I hope she calls me...I will totally pay her back...

The just of the story is that Josh and I ignored each other even though we were both drinking. I ignored him because I didnt' want to seem needy...maybe he ignored me because he can't stand me....whatever...I dont' know...he did give the eye to the 21 year old in the mini skirt though...made me wanna fucking puke...she is the sister of one of our friends,.....he flirted at ONE point with me earlier, but only that one point....he was OBVIOUSLY fucked up...,most likely alcohol and weed....

Basically he ignored me...but oddly enough watched out for me in a way...at one point shots of wiskey were purchased and he wouldn't let me have one. I wanted one and he tried to give it to someone else, I kept reaching for it...I said I would behave myself. another dude gave me part of his shot and Josh said, "that guy is out of here."...we then left, he oggled the little girl...and another dude (who is sweet and trustworthy (walked me home)...

why was Josh checking out the young gal instead of me? Was it because she was younger or drunker? :(...oh well...

PS: when we were all going to part ways Josh asked me if I was good and I said yes. I hugged him and said something to the effect of, "I can hold back when I need to" and I told him to have a good night. I kissed him on the cheek, as he most likely thought of the other gal...One of my other friends walked me home.

No comments: