Saturday, May 30, 2009

Perhaps I Will Never Be Invited to a Party Again... :O

Apparently the girl who's bed I broke is REALLY pissed. That is understandable. I said I would pay for it though, even though I am tight on cash. She felt she was totally disrespected and stuff. I would never go in to someones home and break something intentionally (or non-intentionally) and just blow it off and not feel bad. So anyway, her boyfriend called this morning about the bed and I agreed to give them $200 for the bed. She is pissed though, because it is an Ikea bed, and the shipping would be over $350 in addition to the cost of the bed. So the long and short of it is that they will be getting a new bed, but not Ikea, which I will pay for, and she is still pissed. The embarrassing part is that most of the people at this party work in the same place I do, though they are not artists. Josh was there too. Another reason for him to think I am an insane irresponsible person. Great. I seem to keep making matters worse for myself.

No comments: