Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Getting Up at the Crack of Dawn Tomorrow to Vote...

And naturally I am having another night of insomnia and can't fall asleep...

I really hope Obama wins :) He actually gives me hope, and gives a shit about all Americans-- including those of us who are suffering...I may actually have access to health care someday if he wins...I mean other than ER visits...

I'm one of those "fall between the cracks" people. I'm not screwed up enough to get disability (apparently, according to the government), but I am not healthy enough to work full time either...

Lets' just say I am prone to panic attacks at work, and have vomited at every job I have ever had...Not a good thing...Anyway, I have applied to various health insurance companies, but I keep getting rejected because of my history of depression, anxiety, bulimia, OCD...and whatever the hell else I have been diagnosed iwth over the years...

But maybe I can get health care someday! :) I would like that :) I would like to have my reproductive rights protected as well...Sorry Palin, I'm not carrying around a rapists baby!....I hope people don't have to go back to back ally abortions...

I am not a particularly religious person...but if there is a god...PLEASEEEEEE let Obama win.....

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Well, I hope that you get health care too, but working for some place you enjoy that offers good coverage and not some shitty government health care system that will offer you nothing but more ills.

What's Wrong With Me? said...

I tried that...unfortunately I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and they fired me because they said I couldn't handle "the stress" of the job...Oddly enough, even though I don't have health care now, I feel "healther" because I'm not under such severe stres...(I don't handle stress well)...