Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Men I Have Known...

I have this idea...

It will most likely never come to fruition..., mainly becuase I cannot spell that word, or appopriately define it...

I want to write a story. Mainly because I don't know what else to do. I want to write about my life. About how I would have liked for it to have turned out. Even if it could never have turned out like that.

There are so many lovely people I could have known better. So many people I would have loved to enrich. If only if I did not have all my own shit to deal with. I want an omage. I want a happy ending. I want this to be in honor of all the lovely people I have known in my life, who have given me brief moments of happiness. I owe these people a great deal....

I don't know if I can do this. I am thinking about it though. Maybe it will be easier if I continue to be anonymous. I could illustrate it, but I don't want to give myself away. I am a nobody, but there might be a few who recognise me.

Here is a song to demonstrate:


PS: I'm not butt ugly...I'm rather average ;) ...

2 comments:

Donnie said...

If you, of all people, honestly consider yourself of average looks, then you're probably better to most people. Besides it doesn't really matter anyway.

What's Wrong With Me? said...

aww...thanks Don! :)