Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Little to No Motivation...

I'm having trouble making myself do anything today (or this week )..other than writing this post of course.

I am specifically referring to my artwork. I just don't have the zest for it I did in my younger years. I think it was because back then I was doing it for theraputic purposes, and I also had specific assignments I needed to get done by a certain day. Now that I am actually trying to sell my art, it seems to be clouding what I am doing. Like I am "watering it down", so to speak. Making it slightly less bizarre, in hopes of being more main stream. And obviously that's not working...Sales are down, and I am not particularly interested in what I am doing a lot of the time. Perhaps it's because I'm a depressive...

I know...wah, wah,wah.... :)

So I don't know if there is really a point to this post other than to say I have some serious fucking artist's block. I wish I had a list of some of my cool old assignments from college, to spark my interest...I guess I will have to try and remember what some of them were...

No comments: