Saturday, November 22, 2008

Maybe It's all Ok...

Really! :) It hit me all of a sudden. Maybe it's because I am no longer a kid, or "young adult"...I am an adult now...in terms of age, who I am, my needs, my wants, my interests....I am basically at that point where I know who I am.

Maybe it's OK if I'm not beautiful, I don't have the mega career...Maybe it's OK that I'm just me...(please bear in mind this may be the wine talking, but really, I am a poor, broke ass artist)...Now that I "look" a little older (ya know, some wrinkles and gray hair)..it's actually kind of freeing in a way)...

The only thing I have to go on is ability, talent...and luck?...pity if I'm lucky?...After feeling rather romantically rejected as of late I had this sudden burst of freedom. It was really rather interesting...for lack of a better adjective...Maybe all there is left is me :) Maybe "me" is Ok for once...:)?

2 comments:

Donnie said...

"Me" is always ok babe. Without "me" how can "I" be there for "you". Get it? Gotta be good to you before you can learn to be good to anyone else...
Well, it's Sunday so I thought I would tone it down a little bit. Just for "you" of course!

What's Wrong With Me? said...

aw... :) Thanks Don! :)...and you bring up a very good point-- I need to work on me to improve all areas of my life, including my love life :)