Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So My Boyfriend was Drinking Mouthwash Tonight...

Yeah, that's never a good sign...He had a small relapse 2 days ago, and now he was drinking mouth wash. It got him visibly drunk, and then he puked.

This is quite the life I have made for myself. Why was I not drown at birth or something?...Seriously though. I have known for a LONG time it wouldn't work, but I feel almost reponsible for him in a way. I worry he will die or something if I leave. And I do care about him, he's a sweetie. But he's also a drunk with no libido.

I find myself looking at couples who have been together for YEARS and I feel so jealous. I wish I could have that. I'm not really the type to date around a lot. I love the idea of being with someone forever, I just don't know if it's possible. For me anyway-- I would drive any man nuts with all my anxiety problems....and I have, the few boyfriends I have had.

Supposedly he is going to AA tomorrow with his boss of all people. Turns out he is a recovering alcholic too. Should be interesting.

4 comments:

Donnie said...

Going to AA with his boss? Holy shit that's funny as hell. I hope he likes hot coffee and bullshit! You have to lose this guy. Get a real life for crying out loud. Just because you hate you doesn't mean ya gotta put up with his bullshit too. He'll continue to be this way as long as he can whine to you and have you feeling sorry for him. Oh brother. This fucker is manipulating the shit outta you!

What's Wrong With Me? said...

Yes, it's quite the life I've carved out for myself, isn't it Don?...I feel like his mother instead of his girlfriend. When I was younger and sweeter I thought I could help him. Now I'm older, tired, and pissed of about my lack of sex life...*kinda* :D.....

Changes need to be made, for sure...

Donnie said...

You crack me up. I just read your "about" page for like the 3rd time...Somebody needs to make a movie with you the star. Don't ask me why. Just a warped and extended sense of humor I suppose.

What's Wrong With Me? said...

that would be fun! :) When I was a kid I thought it would be fun to be an actress...but now that I am in my early 30's, have crows feet, and weight in at almost 120-- I would be considered old and fat by Hollywood standards...I refuse to do botox, but I would love to loose weight...