Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well I Was Losing Weight, But Now I am Getting Fat again...

So I was doing OK on my diet for a while. I gained 7 pounds in the last year, and over the course of the last 3 months, managed to lose 5 or 6 of those pounds...I have not weighed myself in a couple of weeks, but I know I have gained some of it back because my stomach looks fatter and I feel bloated...

Whenever my family is in town, like they were last weekend (well one family member anyway), I always end up boozing for like 4 days in a row on high calorie alcholic beverages...and now I've gained a few...DAMN IT!!!!!!

I hate getting older and getting fatter. I technically still have an eating disorder (bulimia), but the alcohol and lack of excercise is not helping me maintain my weight...I do excercise, just not as much. And I do like "cocktail hour"-- it helps sooth my nerves...it's making me fucking fat though, so maybe I should just have margaritas on the weekend of something...CRAP!!!

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Getting fat again huh? That's what too much sex will do...make you worry more and eat I mean. :)

What's Wrong With Me? said...

heheeh!!!! I guess I enjoy the sins of the flesh or something.. :O ...I am truly a fallen woman...but not a loose woman though.... :D