Friday, November 7, 2008

Facebook Tortures me...

yeah, it's so nice to see how far everyone has come, and all the grand things people are doing...

and for the record, I am in introvert and generally against such sights. I just joined because my boyfriend made me... :0

Anyway...I looked up "Jeremy" on facebook...if you recall...he was the one who "got away" back in college, is now married to a sucessful, intelligent woman, who somewhat resembles me physically...

And they have a beautiful daugher. I don't have access to all their info, but the wife used the daughter as an avatar. She is so lovely. I am happy for him. He deserves that...I know also, I could never have given him that stability or happiness, as i have so many fucking problems....I can't help be a little sad though...a little envious...for that "normal" life I most likely will never have...

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Facebook tortures you? Wait, didn't you "look Jeremy up on facebook?" Uhh...maybe more like "I torture myself and blame Facebook."

What's Wrong With Me? said...

yes, perhaps this is true... :D...sadly, I have no life...other than arguing with my boyfriend, and calling my one friend who lives across the country from me...